DavidO'Reilly.

First chance today to get a glimpse at some half decent animation and movie making. Not a lot goes on here in Loughborough (as I keep banging on about) so the chance to see something innovative is leaped at by me and fellow Fine Art'ers. A lot of influence in one day.

Including the animation work of this guy.

Only a few minutes of playback are needed to get a taste but it took him a year (on and off) to produce. Had he sat down at it over a constant period it would have taken roughly two months, he commented. I think I preferred that he screen shot every minute of his processes while making it and showed us that also. Just him, alone, making everything, except the music from his friend. Thoroughly deserved the Golden Bear short film award in Berlin if you ask me.



No comments:

Post a Comment